Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dinner and a show ...

04.13.2013

Last night was Girl's Night Out. Two of my friends and I went to a local Mexican/Caribbean restaurant, Flip Flops Cantina Grill. It was AMAZING. I ordered pork and steak tacos. Never thought mixing pork and beef would be delicious, but it was!  Definitely will be going back ... soon!

This tasty cup of heaven is called a Malibu Punch Bucket. I didn't even know Malibu made so many rum flavors, but I am glad they do! 

It was a really fun night, especially since we were introduced to the world of  "meet-up" groups. After we finished with dinner the restaurant began to really fill up. We started questioning the "Fun People Meet Up Group" signs on a few tables. So I asked the lady standing behind me. Little did I know she was the organizer for their event. She introduced herself and told us all about what the group is about. I still think it is a swingers group, but she didn't say it was. Regardless of what the group really is, it was a great time watching them dance. The group is TOTALLY not something for me, but good for them! I can't knock it because I am not trying it. 

Thank you Jess and Mary for a fun night, let's do this again soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment