This was a pretty boring week. Just working, working out, and watching TV. Here are a few highlights.
1. Fun weekend! This past weekend I visited a friend, bought a new dress, went to the baseball game, went out for drinks, and celebrated my niece's 6th birthday. The pictures from my weekend can be found here.
2. I surprised A outside of her gymnastics class and we went to lunch. That kid gets cuter every day. Love her! Again I didn't have a mask, so I do not have a picture of her to share this week.
3. Rental car for vacation was reserved this week! One step closer to relaxation!
4. Jess bought new Nike's. I am totally jealous! Of course the only other colors available are grey and orange. :( She always finds the best stuff first.
Nike Flex Run 2013
5. I wore dresses to work twice this week. Go me and my self-confidence!
What exciting things happened in your world this week? I want to know ... Post below. I am nosey like that.