Sunday, May 5, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up ...

05.05.2013

So what happened this weekend? ...

Friday - Tony, dude that looks like Mikey from The Goonies, Andrew, couple of guys from work and I went to Wasabi for Tony's birthday lunch. Still not sure how I feel about sushi, but I do enjoy the atmosphere. Plus the company wasn't to bad either. 

Saturday - Afternoon with the Gallagher's! A and B watched ParaNorman and Rango in their tents while eating popcorn. Well B watched. A mostly pulled out every toy in the basement to play. It was a fun way to spend a gloomy Saturday afternoon.

Sunday - Nothing to eventful happened today. I did run to Target only wearing foundation and mascara, yogo pants and yesterday's ponytail. I looked a complete mess. I always feel like everyone is looking at me judging when I look a mess. Of course when I think I look super hot, I don't think anyone is paying attention. I really have self-esteem issues.

Happy Cinco de Mayo!



No comments:

Post a Comment