Friday, May 10, 2013

High Five for Friday ...

05.10.2013

1. Saturday Jess made popcorn and s'mores and we watched ParaNorman and Rango with B and A. I wish I would have taken a picture of how adorable they looked sitting in their tents with pillows and blankets. ADORABLE!
Instead here is a picture of the superhero life they lead.

2. Chanel had to visit the doctor due to an UTI. It cost a nice chunk of change, but she is doing so much better.
Love my baby!

3. Adorable things the tiny G's say!
Listening to A's little voice ramble in the background:
"I like Aunt Brandi, I like mommy, I like daddy, I like mamaw, I like papa, I like B"
"I see birdies. I see zombies."
"Aunt Brandi there is Mobil. We are going there."

Conversation with B about mosquitoes:
B - "The mosquitoes bit my arms"
Me - "I don't know why. You do not have any meat on your arms."
B - "Do you have meat on your arms?"
Me - "Too much meat"
B - "I have lots of meat in my brain!"

4. I made the most delicious pork chop this week. Cooking for one sometimes can be annoying, but lately I have embraced discovering what flavors I enjoy.

5. I wore shorts on Tuesday. This may not seem like a huge deal to anyone else, but I NEVER wear shorts. I feel extremely fat when I wear them. Tuesday I did not. I felt great. Wish my legs were tan, but that is irrelevant. I felt great. Thin even.

What exciting things happened in your world this week? I want to know ... Post below. I am nosey like that.


3 comments:

  1. I always love your high fives. It warms my heart to see how B & A make you happy and that you like kitties. Then it makes me thinks of "My High Fives" and I realize what a lucky person I am. Val

    ReplyDelete