Sunday, May 12, 2013

Weekend Wrap-Up ...

05.12.2013

These are Tony's Bring the Heat housewarming and birthday party pictures in no particular order ...

 25 (Richie), never caught his name, and Jason
 Andrew - Cool as ever
 Charles and I (Hi Charles! - He follows my blog now)
 Charles praying I start to understand the card game. - I eventually did, then they stopped playing.
 Awful drunk pic of myself and Chris. (You might know him from previous blog posts as Mikey from The Goonies)
 Holly and Jason
 Jason and I
 Jason, Charles, and never caught his name
 Tony's present - It's coasters I made. Here's how to make them
 Jason took this pic of me. Not totally hating it.
 Allie and Sam - He made the best chocolate chip cookies like EVER!
 This is prior to my drinking adventure.
 Tony and Andrew - Yes his shirt does say "Lettuce Turnip the Beet"
 Sushi Sam and I
 Tony and I
 The night winding down.
Holly and I (My expression is weird to say the very least)
 
I did not get a single picture of my new friend Nick. I love him and his fiance! They are awesome guys and I wish them a lifetime of happiness! NOH8!!!
 
Today is Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's reading my blog. You are all special ladies that deserve a day devoted to you. A special Mother's Day wish to Doreen and Jess. Doreen without you I wouldn't have a "mom". You are simply amazing. Jess you make motherhood look so easy. B and A are the luckiest kids in the world to have you. I love you both with all that I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment