Thursday, May 23, 2013

Just a little randomness ...

05.21.2013

Since I don't have anything interesting to share, I thought sharing some silly questions and my answers would be funny if not entertaining.

1.You have ten dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you buy?
Nachos with chili and cheese, cherry Slurpee, peanut m&ms, and gummy life savers

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Dolphin. 

3. Who is your favorite redhead?
Gingers kind of scare me. (That's why I dye my strawberry blonde hair!)

4. What do you order when you are at IHOP?
Chocolate Chip pancakes.

5. Last book you read?
You'll Never Blue Ball in this Town Again - Heather McDonald

6. Describe your mood.
Calm. So far the day has not been too stressful.

7. Describe the last time you were injured?

Does a blister count? I don't think I have really had an injury lately. 
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Jess. That would be the funniest traumatic experience of my life. 

9. Rock concert or symphony?
Rock concert.

10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
B and A's Easter picture. 

11. Favorite soda?
Pepsi, but I will never turn down a Dr. Pepper.

12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
A light blue and navy polka dot baby doll top with a pink sweater. I pretty much love polka dots. 

13. If you could only use one form of transportation:
A luxury car with a driver. 

14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater?
Django. 

15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for.
My husband John Travolta (prior to his weird haircut phase) and my boyfriend Bradley Cooper. I am sure there are many more but I don't want to seem greedy! 

16. What is your favorite kind of cake?
Yellow with butter cream.

17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Burger King cheeseburger. 
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
Andrew's empty desk. Shh...Don't tell him, but I miss him. 

19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Chucks and my workout tennis shoes - No
20. Favorite toy as a child?
Cabbage Patch Kids and Barbies.

21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Ummm yes...I don't have a housekeeper.

22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Yes, they probably do. But I can honestly say I don't really care anymore. 

23. When’s the last time you had gummy worms?
I can't even begin to remember. 

24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Strawberries or grapes.

25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
No.

26. Do you like running long distances?
No. I run like a freak and my boobs are too big. That is so funny for me to say!

27. Have you ever ate snow?
Yes.

28. What color are your bedsheets?
Burgundy.

29. Whats your favorite flower?
Sterling roses and lilies.


31. Do you listen to classical music?
Not usually.

32. What is the first TV theme song that pops in your head?
Saved by the Bell.

33. Do you watch SpongeBob?!
Not on purpose.

34. What temperature is it outside right now?
63 degrees. It looks like it might rain. 
35. Do people consider you smart?
Hell no. 

36. How many piercings do you have?
Ears-3
Belly button
Nose

37. Are you signed on AIM?
Nope.

38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
No.

39. How do you feel about your family?
Over all we are in a good place. The family that I talk to anyway. 

40. Do you have an iPod?
Yes.

41. What time do you go to bed?
When my eyes shut.

42. What CD is currently in your CD player?

Katy Perry. A would love to cruise in my car right now!

43. What movie do you know every line to?
Steal Magnolia's and I am starting to know all the lines in 'What's your number'. 

44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Red French on the side at a restaurant or Orange French at home. 

45. What did you get for Christmas this year?
Ornaments, earrings, candle, and wine stemless wine glasses.

47. Do you like hugs?
Not really. I really do not like to be touched.  

48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Almost 7 years ago.

49. What is the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
If you can not pronounce Brandi you are slow.

50. Last person you hugged?
B. He wouldn't go to sleep without one last hug. Melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment