Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tuna Salad Recipe ...

05.14.2013

I thought I would share a yummy summer recipe with my readers.

Tuna Salad
 
2-3 cups Medium Shell Noodles
6 cups water
dash of salt
2 can Albacore White Tuna in water
4-5 heaping teaspoons of Mayo (I use Miracle Whip)
3 heaping teaspoons of Pickle Relish
Ritz Crackers
 
Bring water to a rolling boil. Add salt and noodles. Continue to boil as directed on the noodle package.
While noodles are boiling; drain tuna. Break up tuna with a fork in a medium bowl. Add mayo and relish. Mix well.
Drain noodles and pour into medium bowl. Mix well.
Serve with Ritz crackers.
Refrigerate leftovers.
 
If you are like me, summer is not the time to have the oven on! This is a go to for me. It is great the first night as it is a little warm. I like to put it on the crackers like a "dip". The next day it is even better! It is cold and the flavor is great!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment