Friday, May 17, 2013

High Five for Friday ...

05.17.2013

1. Bring the Heat ... My friend Tony recently bought a house and invited all his people over for a party. I had the best time.
Tony and I
 
2. I wore a dress! And felt GREAT in it! I have lost 2lbs. No where near my goal, but it is a start. I can see a change in myself ... physically and mentally. I am a lot happier.
This is the  Old Navy dress I wore.
 
3. Great talks. Much needed talks.
4. Team Outing! Service Engagement was treated to a Cards game.
Unfortunately we lost 5-2. :(
 
5. Beautiful Earrings! I ordered these gorgeous earrings this week for a wedding.
May Earrings - The Dotted Poppy
 
Anything exciting or awesome happen in your world this week. I want to know ... Post below. I am nosy like that.


H54F with Lauren Elizabeth


 




1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! Keep up the great work...two pounds is two pounds...I'm so excited FOR you! :)

    Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete