Friday, May 3, 2013

High Five for Friday ...

05.03.2013

1. Play-doh with A and B was a lot of fun. And I was able to just be in the moment.
2. The St. Louis Blues are in the Playoffs! And won 2-1 last night against the LA Kings. LGB!
3. I stuck to a healthier diet this week which did not include fast food.
4. J.Crew factory gave me a surprise 30% off at checkout. Now I have two more cardis to add to my closet.
5. My Top-Sider's went with almost every outfit this week. 

Sorry this week's High Fives did not include pix or that exciting (other than play-doh!). It has been a tough one, but I am working on that.

I cannot get the linkup button to work, but linking up with Lauren for H54F today!

Anything exciting happen for you this week? I want to know ... post below. I am nosy like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment