Friday, May 24, 2013

High Five for Friday ...

05.24.2013

This was a pretty boring week. Just working, working out, and watching TV. Here are a few highlights.

1. Fun weekend! This past weekend I visited a friend, bought a new dress, went to the baseball game, went out for drinks, and celebrated my niece's 6th birthday. The pictures from my weekend can be found here.

2. I surprised A outside of her gymnastics class and we went to lunch. That kid gets cuter every day. Love her! Again I didn't have a mask, so I do not have a picture of her to share this week. 


3. Rental car for vacation was reserved this week! One step closer to relaxation!

4. Jess bought new Nike's. I am totally jealous! Of course the only other colors available are grey and orange. :( She always finds the best stuff first. 
Nike Flex Run 2013 

5. I wore dresses to work twice this week. Go me and my self-confidence! 

What exciting things happened in your world this week? I want to know ... Post below. I am nosey like that. 





2 comments:

  1. I'm going to dinner with YOU! High five for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entree recommendation! It was delicious.

    ReplyDelete