Saturday, April 27, 2013

Where have I been ...

04.27.2013

I have neglected my blog this week. Next week I will make more of an effort to document my thoughts and adventures. 

So what happened this week...

I had Sushi for the first time ever with my friend Tony and a group of guys that we work with. Here is my face after trying it ...
Doesn't the guy next to me look like Mikey from The Goonies?
In case you needed a reminder of what he looked like as a kid.
 
I also had a fun evening with my niece while her big bro went to his first Kindergarten event. We played legos, colored, and played fetch. Yes, I said fetch. Lol
This is my niece.
A's Hello Kitty lego car. (She built it herself)
The lego house I made.
 
Well those were the highlights of last week. 






No comments:

Post a Comment