Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I've come to realize ...

04.17.2013

Does anyone remember all the “quizzes” on MySpace (wow … blast from the past!) and Facebook asking random questions? I recently stumbled upon an old “quiz” and it made me think “how would I answer this now”.  So here I go … 

1. I've come to realize that my favorite part of the day... is the 20 minutes in the morning that I have my hair wrapped in a towel. This time of the day is quiet and relaxing.

2. I've come to realize that my job... is not my dream job. Still trying to figure out what that is …

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving alone... I do my best thinking, which often causes me to miss my turn.

4. I've come to realize that I need... to be happy with myself before I can ever expect to be happy with someone else.

5. I've come to realize that I lose... focus on me when I let others needs come first.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when... I overhear someone say something completely wrong, but it is not my place to correct them.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm tipsy... I should take my heels off. It is there fault I can't walk straight!

8. I've come to realize that money... makes the world go round.

9. I've come to realize that certain people.... will never learn to help themselves.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always... want what I can't have. 

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s).... are who they are. I can't change him. He has to learn from his own mistakes. 

12. I've come to realize that my mom... is a huge disappointment.

13. I've come to realize that cell phones... are a MUST. How else could I txt. : )

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... I was in a fantastic mood. Maybe picking my outfit out the night before had something to do with it.   

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... I forgot to take the bobby pins out of my hair.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking... I probably should not be writing my blog, but actually doing the job I am paid for.

17. I've come to realize that my dad... wears his heart on his sleeve.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook… I read my newsfeed searching for giveaways.

19. I've come to realize today… that without Andrew’s wise cracks my day would be really boring.

20. I've come to realize that tonight… I need to really bust my ass working out.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow… is Biggest Loser weigh in and I have not really “tried” at all to lose weight.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to… to figure out a career path and begin the journey.

23. I've come to realize that the person most likely to respond to this is... this is not applicable unless you want to respond in the comments.  

24. I've come to realize that life... is pretty awesome if I allow it to be.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend… is the Pinterest Party and I will have four ladies at my condo crafting and drinking.

26. I've come to realize that the best music to listen to when I am upset... hardcore. The screaming makes me feel better, since I am not always in a place that I can scream.

27. I've come to realize that my friends... are all so different, but that is what makes them so great. 

28. I've come to realize this year... that I have no idea who I am. Actually this is something I have known for a while. But this is the year I decided to find myself.

29. I've come to realize that my ex... will always be a part of my life. After all, we have kiddens together.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should... start taking more, instead of giving all the time.

31. I've come to realize that I love... the sound of the tiny G’s on the other side of the door right after I ring the bell. That enthusiasm will never get old.  

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand... why some people get to experience motherhood and others do not. Some people should not have that opportunity. 

33. I've come to realize my past... sucks! I wish I had a big eraser and was able to redo a lot.

34. I've come to realize that parties... are only as fun as you make them.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified... I will remain this lost person. 

36. I've come to realize that my life... is not what I thought it would be. But I am starting to be okay with that.


Well that was fun! LOL I did keep a few of the answers from 2009 when I first answered these on Facebook. Maybe next year I will revisit this and see what has changed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment