Wednesday, July 17, 2013

"Friends" ...

07.17.2013

I guess it shouldn't surprise me that someone else's thoughts, opinions and actions can destroy my personal happy.

Someone else should not have this much control over my emotions. I shouldn't let someone rip my high away from me. But I did. Now I feel so shitty.

I guess they were not teasing when they said we aren't friends just colleagues. Good to know after I invested my time in a friendship that wasn't real.

I don't need a "friend" like you. I prefer my enemies to unmask themselves to my face rather than behind my back.

Talk shit, spread rumors and lies. You, my "friend", will look worse in the end. I will hold my head up high because I know the truth. And I refuse to play your high school games. I am too old for such nonsense.

This very well maybe the end of what I thought was a friendship. I am okay with that. I know who my true friends are. They are the one's cheering me on and raising me up,  not belittling me and trashing me.

1 comment:

  1. Dont every let someones elses actions dictate who you are as a person. The only one who can make you feel inferior is YOU! They will alsways self distruct themselves. Know you are loved and cared about by others. Smile Florida is around the corner. From: UM

    ReplyDelete