Friday, July 12, 2013

High Five for Friday ...

07.12.2013

1. Andrew's birthday is TODAY! A bunch of us are going to PM BBQ for lunch to celebrate his 33 years on the planet. He seems super thrilled about it. ;-p 
... Andrew and I have know each other for three years. The day I met him, I thought wow this is the nicest guy ever! I hope we can be friends. Little did I know he is the BIGGEST smart ass I have ever met. I think that makes him even better. I am really happy to not only have Andrew as a co-worker, but also to be able to call him my friend. He will probably highly disagree! 
Happy Birthday Andrew. Have an awesome day and enjoy a tasty cigar!

2. My cousin Ali's wedding shower was Sunday. I LOVE personalized gifts. I feel it is a personal gift. And one that represents their unity for years. Dishes break, silverware tarnishes, Towels pill. Personalized gifts like this will last a lifetime! Congratulations Ali and Sean! 

3. This happen this week. This is Chanel stealing ice from my cup. 
I couldn't be mad at her. This is flippin' adorable! 


4. It wouldn't be my blog if I didn't have at least one picture of B or A. 
So here is a picture of B making muscles at the wedding shower. 
Next Friday his cool dude will be spending the night with me for the first time ever. 
I really can't tell you who is more excited ... him or me! 

5. Last but not least ... This is A making her "not impressed" face. 
The eyes really make the face. 
Since I don't want creepers ever recognizing any kids on my blog, they will always be "masked". 

What exciting things happened in your world this week? I want to know ... Post belowI am nosey like that.

2 comments: