Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up ...

07.01.2013

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. Over all mine was pretty chill. So here is a recap ...

Friday -
Friday night I went to see 'The Heat'. It was pretty funny. Melissa McCarthy is HILARIOUS! After the movie I went to Steak 'n Shake. I always crave it, but after I am disappointed with myself for eating such a greasy meal. Frisco Melts are so tasty though!

Saturday -
On my way home Friday my Engine Low Oil Level light came on. I still had about 250 miles before I needed an oil change, so this was weird. I called first thing Saturday morning for an appointment at the dealership. I was told they were over booked and I would have to wait until Money. I almost cried, they left bad and squeezed me in later in the afternoon. :) Unfortunately, a part may need to be replaced if my car is burning oil to rapidly. I have to go back in 1500 miles for an inspection to confirm if a new part is needed. Fingers crossed that it was a fluke and a new part is not needed. 
My car was finished when the monsoon started, so the car wash they provide was totally worthless once I drove out of the bay. :( I thought this was a perfect time to head over to Jess' house to pick up a few things I had delivered earlier in the week. It was great to sit and talk for awhile without kiddos in ear shot, but I missed them. I haven't seen B and A in over a week. I am definitely having tiny G withdrawals. 

Sunday - 
I went to see 'World War Z'. Ugh is all I have to say. That and wait for the DVD. I don't think I am the only person in the theater that felt this way. Two people walked out about 30 minutes into the movie. 

Well that was my weekend in a nutshell. How was yours? Anything exciting or super fun happened? 

1 comment:

  1. I had a birthday celebration that you did not attend.

    ReplyDelete