Friday, August 16, 2013

High Five for Friday ...

08.16.2013

OMG it has been a month since I posted a H54F. I am so sorry on the blog slacking.


1. I bought the funniest grocery bag yesterday at Whole Foods. Thank you Jason for bringing me a long! The break from the office was nice. Just one more reason I love my dude. 

2. Last night I went to Jason's for pizza and games. So much fun! I met a few new people and hopefully we will all hang out again. Also Rachel was there! She is so sweet.

3. B started Kindergarten this week. It is absolutely amazing how this tiny baby grew into this awesome kid. Good Luck B! Love you so much little dude!

4. A is on her way to the Olympics! Ms. Thing started real gymnastics this week. So excited for her! 
She is a natural and can't wait to see how far she takes her gymnastics journey!

5. I don't really have a reason for sharing this picture. Other than I love these dudes. I am not the easiest person to get along with, but these guys were determined to be my friends. They invited me out a lot and kept at it even when I constantly would say "I am busy". I love them for that.  

What exciting things happened in your world this week? I want to know ... Post belowI am nosey like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment