Friday, August 30, 2013

High Five for Friday ...

08.30.2013

My blog has turned into just H54F posts ... Hmmm I really need to work on that.


1. Saturday night I actually got Jen to drink! This is a rare experience. 
I can probably count how many times she has drank with me on one hand (not including High School - That doesn't count)

2. Tuesday I babysat the tiny G's. B asked me to build him a lego house. He went down the hall and I dumped the bin on the floor. B comes back in the living room and says "You have to clean all that up. I am serious!" It was hard to keep a straight face. This kid is awesome! 

3. Jess, Wes and A became famous this week. At least locally ... sort of. 
They were interviewed for a news segment about vaccinations while playing in the City Garden.  

4. Last night GSIO said good bye to Kim Barry and Debbie. 
Good luck ladies on your new ventures! Keep in touch! 

5. Happy Birthday Mrs. Carson! 

What exciting things happened in your world this week? I want to know ... Post belowI am nosey like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment