Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Today is not the day ...

09.10.2013

Today should be a great day. It's Tuesday! My favorite day of the week ... At least until the end of December. Tuesdays bring fun and entertainment to my ordinarily boring life. Hanging out with two of the coolest kids on the planet can totally do that for a person!

Of course there is always something that has to bring my mood from high to low. Today and most days is stupid people. I don't understand why people have to ask the same questions over and over. Hello! Do you not own a notebook?! Write that shit down the first time I tell you! I also do not understand why people think I am a mind reader or the people that tell someone but not you information that is important to your day to day functions.

Frustrated is an understatement of how I am feeling. And yet I can't really get into it all because I am the genius that told EVERYONE about my blog. So the parties that are really annoying may or may not read my blog.

... Is it too early to start drinking?

1 comment: