Friday, June 7, 2013

High Five for Friday ...

06.07.2013

1. A turned 3 on Sunday. She requested a Dora themed party at Jump 4 Fun as well as purple nail polish. Ms. Spoiled request was granted. Was there any doubt?!


2. A told me her favorite part of her birthday was the superhero slide.

3. Dinner with the M's and G's. The family went to Pizza Street for A's birthday dinner. The twins M and S had a great time trying so many new foods.

4. I found an App that has a function to add masks and other stickers to photos.

5. Road to no soda has begun!

What exciting things happened in your world this week? I want to know ... Post below. I am nosey like that. 


2 comments:

  1. Love your high fives. You have a big kind heart. It is not everyone who loves other people's children as you do. You have great willpower to go along with it. I had no idea the soda you were giving up was Pepsi, my favorite. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Pepsi. Ugh...it is so hard!
      Thank you. It is awesome Jess and I have remained friends for so many years. I don't know many people that are still close to their high school best friend over ten years later. Her kids are amazing and I am so happy I have this view into their lives.
      ~Brandi

      Delete