Friday, June 21, 2013

High Five for Friday ...

06.21.2013

1. TWENTY-ONE days without soda! 

2. Thanks to my Macy's card discount and a great sale over the weekend this girl bought a dress for an upcoming wedding and a swim suit for vacation. Go me! 

3. GroopDealz is my newest obsession. This week they had polka-dot scarves for $2.99. My bff knows me so well that she saw the deal, bought me the lavender scarf to match an outfit I told her about. Unfortunately, I also ordered one! lol Thanks Jess for being an awesome friend and thinking of me. Now A can match Aunt Brandi! 

4. I will rarely (if ever) mention work in my blog, but this week I received a compliment from my direct manager. I don't always feel that I am appreciated or recognized for the work that I do. So it was great to actually hear positive feedback. 

5. I had lunch with a few friends at a taco truck this week. They were amazing tacos. Thanks Jason for inviting me, Tim for not gripping the "Oh! Shit! handle" while I was driving, and Andrew for coming along! 

What exciting things happened in your world this week? I want to know ... Post belowI am nosey like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment