Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Own worst critic ...

06.18.2013

I am the first to say I judge myself to the extreme. At 31 I still look in the mirror and hope my 17 year old self will be looking back at me. She never does ... that bitch! So I totally get being unhappy with the changes your body has gone through. Unfortunately, I have not had children to blame for my stretch marks, love handles and muffin top. Wow I make myself sound quite bangable I only have myself to blame. And my love for chocolate and all things sweet

I would love to wake up tomorrow to a 30lb lighter version of myself. To bad it doesn't work that way. I HATE working out. Like REALLY REALLY HATE it. But I know that if I don't do it, I will continue to gain weight and never achieve the body I want. So since I am on this whole 21 day habit breaking task to give up soda, I am starting tomorrow with a 21 day challenge to break the habit of LAZINESS! Instead of coming home from work, sitting on the couch and watching TV until my contacts are so dry they burn, I will do crunches, attempt planks and push-ups.

Stay tuned for updates on my progress!






No comments:

Post a Comment